• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no 1 pet supplies

claire**

Warren Scout
Hi, I have just bought a load of stuff from the website no1 pet supplies. They seem quite new as last time I searched for bunny supplies I didnt see their site, they have a LOT of things for buns, and the prices are cheaper than average, plus my postage, for 9 items (meant to be 8 lol must have double clicked something i only wanted 1 of lol) was very good. Payment by paypal, hopefully will arrive in time for Smokeys bday on Friday :)

Hi, I have just bought a load of stuff from the website no1 pet supplies. They seem quite new as last time I searched for bunny supplies I didnt see their site, they have a LOT of things for buns, and the prices are cheaper than average, plus my postage, for 9 items (meant to be 8 lol must have double clicked something i only wanted 1 of lol) was very good. Payment by paypal, hopefully will arrive in time for Smokeys bday on Friday :)

Do you have the link for them? Its always good to have a look on new sites:D

I do, wasnt sure if was allowed to post, but its for a positive thing. Just as an example the play ball I bought cost me £2.09 in my garden centre, and is I think £1.76 on the site.

http://www.n1pets.co.uk/

they look good, hope they are :D

Thanks for sharing the link to that site, always nice to have another place to buy animal stuff from.
Their prices are really good too.

Back