• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maudy moo has gone :(

Lops

Mama Doe
My beautiful eating machine has died :'(

She would have been 6 next month.
She was my 'break the rescue only rules' bunny, as I saw her in a pet shop and threw a hissy fit, stomped feet, and cried like a spoilt brat till OH gave in and bought her for me!
We had no hutch, hay, toys etc, as we'd given everything away years before, and had to buy it all that day.

Six months later, husbun Malc came to live with her, and yesterday when she died I swear he was crying as he stood over her body, along with Colin and Cilla too, [who came to live with them later]

You were such a laid back, tho incredibly brave bunny, who was never ever phased by the foxes that sometimes stared at your beauty thru the run bars - you stared back in a 'I wonder if I can eat YOU' sort of way...and they left!

I loved you from the first second I laid eyes on you Maud, and I always will xxx

Have fun and food at the bridge my ikkle baby - Love yoooou xxx

Image016.jpg

Nooooo!! Oh, Julie, I'm crying reading that- I'm so, so sorry! :cry: I know how loved she was, and she'll never be forgotten. Sleep well, Maudy Moo! xXxXxXx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to see this sad news. :cry:

I think you know she was one of my favourite RU bunnies.

Thinking of you and her husbun and friends. xxx

Thank you all xxx

I cant stop sobbing, I dont think it 'hit' me properly yesterday, today is much worse.

The other three 'seem' ok, tho a little quiet - they arn't coming out of the wendy, but that could be due to the dreadful weather :cry:

Back