• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chudleigh Flint 30/9/08 to 27/4/12

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Today you went for a dental little one but you had a massive heart attack as you were coming round and although the vet tried so hard to revive you sadly you left us for the Bridge.

We are devastated at your loss Chuds and I don't know how we are going to cope after losing 3 rabbits in 6 weeks, it's just not fair :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

8-6-116-1.jpg

18-6-11002.jpg

1-11-11006-2.jpg

You will remain in our hearts for ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you have lost such a darling boy, especially on top of your other losses.

Sending you and Mike hugs and comforting thoughts. xxx

I am so sorry to hear about Chudleigh Flint.:cry:

I did not know you had lost others recently. you and Mike must be finding this so hard to bear.:cry:

Oh no, I am so sorry, oh my goodness that is just so sad, binky free at the bridge Chudleigh, go and look for the others and they will take care of you xx

Back