• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce Boris and myself ;)

Name = Fellie

Area you live = Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname (means old shoe in some parts of the world - still don't know why I got it :roll:)

Names of your rabbits
= Boris

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant

Boris was a bit of surprise - I came home from work a bout 2 months ago - and there was this adorable little lionhead sitting staring at me. My huspand is as potty as me when it comes to animals and went to the pet shop to buy fish food and just couldn't leave Boris there so brought him home too. As neither of us had ever had rabbits before, it has been a steep learning curve but so rewarding. I didn't even know what a binky was for goodness sake and was really concernced the first time he did one...:oops: He is a naughty, lively, stubborn little chap who we adore to bits (even when he is grumpy and grunts at us...:D )

Hi Fellie :wave: you will find lots of information and support here.

Boris sounds like a typical lionhead - naughty, lively and stubborn :lol: We must have pics soon :love:

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce Boris and myself ;)

Name = Fellie

Area you live = Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname (means old shoe in some parts of the world - still don't know why I got it :roll:)

Names of your rabbits
= Boris

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant

Boris was a bit of surprise - I came home from work a bout 2 months ago - and there was this adorable little lionhead sitting staring at me. My huspand is as potty as me when it comes to animals and went to the pet shop to buy fish food and just couldn't leave Boris there so brought him home too. As neither of us had ever had rabbits before, it has been a steep learning curve but so rewarding. I didn't even know what a binky was for goodness sake and was really concernced the first time he did one...:oops: He is a naughty, lively, stubborn little chap who we adore to bits (even when he is grumpy and grunts at us...:D )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's great! *Wipes eyes*

Is Boris neutered? Entire bucks tend to be grumpier (and gruntier!) than neutered ones. If you get him done you can think about maybe bonding him with a wifey bun? There are loads of gorgeous girlie rabbits out there desperate for a loving home.

Welcome to Rabbits United anyway - hope you like it here! :wave:

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave::wave:

You'll find loads of useful help and advice on here.

I hope you have fun.:thumb:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm another lionhead (well - lionlop) owner - they are little monkey's aren't they?!

Can't wait to see some pics of your Boris! x

Back