Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce Boris and myself

Name = Fellie

Area you live = Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname (means old shoe in some parts of the world - still don't know why I got it )

Names of your rabbits
    = Boris

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant

Boris was a bit of surprise - I came home from work a bout 2 months ago - and there was this adorable little lionhead sitting staring at me. My huspand is as potty as me when it comes to animals and went to the pet shop to buy fish food and just couldn't leave Boris there so brought him home too. As neither of us had ever had rabbits before, it has been a steep learning curve but so rewarding. I didn't even know what a binky was for goodness sake and was really concernced the first time he did one... He is a naughty, lively, stubborn little chap who we adore to bits (even when he is grumpy and grunts at us... )

Hi Fellie and Boris welcome to RU

In Memory Of My Gorgeous Bridge Bunnys Scratch,George,Lily,Dudley,And Now My Little Smudge Gone But NEVER Forgotten xxxxxxxx

Hi Fellie you will find lots of information and support here.

Boris sounds like a typical lionhead - naughty, lively and stubborn We must have pics soon
    "All animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." -- Samuel Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Fellie View Post
    Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce Boris and myself

Name = Fellie

Area you live = Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname (means old shoe in some parts of the world - still don't know why I got it )

Names of your rabbits
    = Boris

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Accountant

Boris was a bit of surprise - I came home from work a bout 2 months ago - and there was this adorable little lionhead sitting staring at me. My huspand is as potty as me when it comes to animals and went to the pet shop to buy fish food and just couldn't leave Boris there so brought him home too. As neither of us had ever had rabbits before, it has been a steep learning curve but so rewarding. I didn't even know what a binky was for goodness sake and was really concernced the first time he did one... He is a naughty, lively, stubborn little chap who we adore to bits (even when he is grumpy and grunts at us... )

That's great! *Wipes eyes*

Is Boris neutered? Entire bucks tend to be grumpier (and gruntier!) than neutered ones. If you get him done you can think about maybe bonding him with a wifey bun? There are loads of gorgeous girlie rabbits out there desperate for a loving home.

Welcome to Rabbits United anyway - hope you like it here!

Mama Doe

Hello and welcome! I think we need to see pictures of Boris soon!

Hello and welcome to RU.

You'll find loads of useful help and advice on here.

I hope you have fun.

Binky Free Smokey,Rascal and Fudge my little angels xxxx

Hello and welcome!

Lots of beautiful buns available for adoption at Acomb Rabbit Rescue

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm another lionhead (well - lionlop) owner - they are little monkey's aren't they?!

Can't wait to see some pics of your Boris! x

If you need help with anything, please send me a message or any of the other Forum Buddies (names in green)

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/samanthabelarus - any sponsors for my summer charity trip will be really appreciated!

Have a look at my Blog Never Eat Mint Matchmakers - Latest Post - Mini Water Vortex Lamp - a review