• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Lovely bunny Dusty - Doe _ essex U/D pic added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of KerryLee

I'd like to post my lovely bunny Dusty for rehoming in the forum please. Her vital statistics are below!

Physical Description: White and grey lionhead
Temperament: loving and friendly
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: Neutered this year
Vaccination Status: All up to date
Health: Very healthy
Type of home wanted: Preferably indoor as she has been a house rabbit since I got her. Possibly with a friend though she has never met another bunny before so I don't know how she will react.
Reason for rehoming: My relationship breakdown has left me with all the responsibility of the home and pets, on top of my job which keeps me out for long hours. I feel I can't give her enough attention and the life that she deserves. I believe she would be happier with a family who would dote on her and interact with her more than I am able to

Last edited:
pics

IMG_2048.jpg

I'm looking for a female to join my 18 month of male mini lop called Bobak. We live in North London and Bobak is an indoor bun living free range in our flat. He was neutered 4 weeks ago and I'd love to bond him with a female. He's never met another rabbit but whenever I take him to my parents he always wants to play with their cats!

Please message me you think I'd be suitable to take Dusty on.

Here is a picture of Bobak:

Bobbles1.jpg

Yay Dusty is coming over for her first date with Bobak this weekend!! Can everyone please keep their fingers (and paws!) crossed that these two first time daters get along well?

Thank you :D

Haha! I've done lots of bunny bonding research online today. I'll be giving the whole house a good clean on Friday evening to remove Bobak's scent so Dusty won't be too intimidated!

Dusty and Bobak are now bonded and living together full time indoors :D :D :D

Here they are sharing breakfast:
DustyandBobs.jpg

She's a fantastic and friendly bunny. When we're watching TV she jumps up onto our laps closely followed by Bobak. She spends ages cleaning him and he loves her very much :love:

Thank you so much to Kerry for bringing Dusty into our lives :thumb:

Back