• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I know I don't really post here anymore, but this is my first time losing a bunny and I felt like I should honor him here.

Milo was an amazing bun. I raised him from a 5 week old tiny fluff ball, whose ears were bigger than his head. He was always so curious and getting into trouble. The first month I had him, he managed to wiggle through a 1" gap in his cage and get himself stuck behind a large desk, happily eating an ancient, fallen Dorito.

IMG_0324.jpg

He grew up fast into a super loving bunny. Because his bond fell out with his intended mate, he just became very much a "people bunny", always bounding over to see anyone who visited him. He happily took endless pets and raisins and always seemed like he was on a quest for the tastiest food possible.

IMG_0432-1.jpg

He would always jump in my bed and demand cuddles at the oddest hours of the morning. Otherwise, he was scouring the house, looking for new trouble. One time, he found my partially unzipped backpack and ate an entire bar of dark chocolate. After we got him through that, I thought he must have an iron bunny stomach. He always seemed to get through the other side of anything that came his way.

But last night, he was totally fine at 11pm, sitting in his house and collapsed by 1am. I am still absolutely in shock. We rushed him to the emergency vet, but he was gone by 3am.

I can't believe you are gone, my best little pal. This house is so empty without you, and it all seems like one horrible nightmare. Binky free, buddy, and I hope you're having fun on the bridge. :cry:

227209_1936709050772_1033719926_2286224_7697068_n.jpg

I'm so sorry you're back here in such sad circumstances. :cry::cry: Sleep tight Milo. xxx

I am so sorry for your lost. Milo has always been one of my favorite RU bunnies. I was thinking about him and how I have not seen any post from you about him and Edison. Last week I even did a search on your name to see if I had just missed them. I remember that raisin video of him and most of the photos of him. Binky free sweet funny Milo. He was definitely a special one of a kind bunny.

Last edited:
I am so very sorry for your loss.:cry:

My OH and I both admired Milo so much we named one of our's Milo.

Sleep tight Milo, you really were such a beautiful boy.:love::love:

My sympathies on the loss of Milo. I'm sure he's watching over you from the Bridge.
Binky free precious bun!

Thank you all so much. It's been really hard, but your kind words are so helpful. When I get his ashes back, I'm going to put them outside in my raspberry garden. I know that he would've loved the idea of being surrounded by deliciousness. :love:

It sounds like a lovely resting place for Milo, I'm sure he would approve. Hugs. xxx

cry

This made me cry reading this. He looked and seemed like a amazing bunny :(
all my love is with you ='(

Back