• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Rita, Debs and Astor - 3xrabbits - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here, email furry_friends_rescue@hotmail.com or call Anna on 0751 568 4921. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for the rest of their life.
Number of animals: 3
Sex: Female.
Age(s): Debs (the mother) is 3 years, and her daughters are 2 years.
Name(s): Debs, Rita and Astor.
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated, wormed and seen by our vet.
Reason for rehoming: They came from a home where the previous owners had moved out, leaving the rabbits behind. They came to us with 3 other rabbits who all had very long nails and showed signs of neglect.
Will the group be split: They would like a home together.
Other: Debs is the mother of Rita and Astor, she is the laid back girl who likes to watch the world go by. The two daughter are more playful and inquisitive

HPIM1434.jpg

Rita (left) Debs (middle) and Astor

Last edited:
Anyone out there want to buy my four bedroom character property in Fairford, Glos, so I can move to a house in Herefordshire and then give these stunning girls a home? I keep seeing them come up and soooo want them but sadly no room here :cry:

Back