• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak 22-01-2012 till 23/4/2012

I hoped it would get easier coping with your loss Ulfric, But as you know im not coping at all.
You may have 'just' been a rabbit but to me you were my anchor to reality, I have been speaking to someone about my issues recently as ive been spiralling downwards so fast.

I am in a better place now mentally and have finally got Photos of you on the fish tank and i remember frequently all the good times we had. And i plan to do them again with Poppet and Boost.
I cant promise not to cry when i come down to your grave with your grapes but i promise i will smile when i remember you.
I love you munchkin. thankyou for being my bestfriend. I dont think ill be posting on this next year I just wanted to say good bye as a final closure.
I love you so so much xxxx

hey diglett, missing you alot today. got the doctors and im worried.
just flicking through your photos and missing you so very much little man
466644_227325850708345_669894735_o.jpg

476434_230959430344987_732767784_o.jpg

your death was not my fault. i know this now and i live with the peace i gave you all i could. love you angel sleep tight

7 years. And a heck of a lot of therapy and learning who I am. It's funny how pivotal a death can be, I like to think you'd have been proud of who I am now, what I have achieved.

*head fuses for a special bunny.*

Back