• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak 22-01-2012 till 23/4/2012

Binky free Ulfric . May you carry with you all the love and kindness your mum gave you and share it with all the buns at the bridge xx
(((( hugs))))

OI little Tyke, your dad has a valid point here...

He recons all this trouble was just to keep your overly large plums attatched, i knew you were a drama queen, but really boyo, this was a bit OTT:roll:

*morning nose fuss and kissies*

Just going to take your punnet of grapes i promised you down to your graveside, i love you sweetie, im trying to be strong, but sometimes the pain returns and i cant help but curl up and cry.
I love you Ulfric till the end of the world. i dont know why god needed you you where mine and not for sharing, my baby. god i miss you the pain is killing me.
if i could turn back time i would.
Love you so so much Ulfric boobear!
:cry:

I need to stop posting here its not doing me any good :cry:

Ulfric i had to come back just so you know those nasturtium seeds we planted on sunday last week are growing they popped up yesterday ill await till they are bigger and stronger and ill plant them by your grave:love:
Love you matey xxx

:cry: this thread makes me cry everyday I still cry for my 2 bunnys I lost 8 weeks ago and I loved looking at your bunnys pictures and story's and when you posted about him going to RB I couldn't stop crying an my heart goes out to you :cry:

:cry: this thread makes me cry everyday I still cry for my 2 bunnys I lost 8 weeks ago and I loved looking at your bunnys pictures and story's and when you posted about him going to RB I couldn't stop crying an my heart goes out to you :cry:

Im getting stronger, these bunnies have a way of breaking us down. Unfortunately Ulfrics passing came when i was already so low :(.
its taken till now to accept he isnt coming back, but i suspect it will be a long time before the lump in my throat disapears when i look at his photos or listen to songs that reminded me of him!:cry:
The support of the forum has been immense and i dont know how i would have survived without it.
:cry:

He was such a special boy, and is much missed by his many fans.

Sending hugs - and snuggles from Spenser. xxx

I'm so sorry to see this, I didn't know :( I saw your thread before he went for his neuter :(
Binky free gorgeous Ulfric xxx

5 months today baby 11:48, I had the horrid phone call that changed me forever.
You were such an amazing baby and i still love you so so much and it hurts just as much as it did then.

I found a small white feather in Olivers cage today i wonder if it was you?

I love you my Little Angel, id move Mountains to bring you back to me.

Binky free
xxxx

I know your waiting for me..

my little baby boy, just stopping by as the last few days have been so hard and ive nowhere to turn.
I braved getting your toys out of the wardrobe and thought about the good memories we shared.

i miss you so much, its 8 months this month and i hurt exactly the same as the day i had the dreaded phonecall.
My gorgeous little Angel bunny please tell the others im sorry i failed them i love you
sleep well little man.

Back