• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak 22-01-2012 till 23/4/2012

You can tell from the pictures you posted yesterday under "I don't want my neuter" that he was an amazing rabbit. This really upset me and I didn't even know him :-( .

Very very sad.
Hugs for you.

You can tell from the pictures you posted yesterday under "I don't want my neuter" that he was an amazing rabbit. This really upset me and I didn't even know him :-( .

Very very sad.
Hugs for you.

I feel exactly the same. My heart sank when I read what had happened.

Binky free, sweetheart xxxxx

Going to pick you Up in 30 mins, still have yet to face hoovering the bedroom of the stray poops from lastnights party.
Please just wakeup Ulfric pull some miracle and just wake up!, please please!

RIP Ulfric. My heart sank when I saw this thread. You were my favorite RU bunny. Go and find my Dish, she will look after you now. :cry:

I can't put into words how sorry I am. :cry::cry::cry: There are tears in my eyes. :cry:

May your Mummy find comfort in all the fun and happiness she crammed into your short months together. xxx

The vet out of kindness did an X-ray to see if he could see a cause for your passing, and found you had advanced Paturella!

Never did you sneeze or whinge never did you show pain.

all i can say Ulfric is how i never knew i dont know.
I love you baby, i have you home now, and will bury you when daddy has a chance to say bye bye!

Omg I'm so so sorry little Ulfric I adored seeing your pics you were such a beautiful bunny sleep tight little man this has so made me cry Big Hugs to your ever so loving mummy :cry:

I really am sorry to hear about Ulfric. I've really enjoyed hearing about him and see the photos. He was a gorgeous bunny.
Thinking of you.

Going to pick you Up in 30 mins, still have yet to face hoovering the bedroom of the stray poops from lastnights party.
Please just wakeup Ulfric pull some miracle and just wake up!, please please!

This has literally made me sob for you.

But you know, I believe Ulfric has a job lined up for him now. I believe he will be a 'Welcomer', an Ambassador at The Bridge. He will be there to welcome other beloved pets who make their way there, and he will show them to their Bridge suites, each one with it's very own little vegatable garden and private little lawn. Each one has it's own snuggly, warm fleecey bed, and the walls will be adorned with pictures of glorious fresh parsely, and carrots with lush green tops, and broccoli.
Ulfric was such a comforting, loving presence on earth, and he will continue to spread that love and comfort where he is now, and from where he is now.
He was special, he is special, and he will ALWAYS be special xx

I'm so very sorry to hear about little Ulfric, I couldn't take it in. :cry::cry: I also loved seeing your pics of him. He knew he was loved. Binky free Ulfric & a big (((hug))) to you. xx

Going to bury your body now wee man, i cant believe your gone. your daddy is in tears when i told him you had gone i know how he is feeling.
I shouldnt be burying my best friend today Ulffy i keep staring at your carrier where you ar wrapped in my dressing gown, i know your not coming back but it isnt any easier.

P.S baby i found a stray wee you misplace, what did i tell you about weeing behind the dehumidifier, you little tyke. my little fuzzy cloud!:cry:

I'm sorry to hear of the gorgeous Jarl's passing (love the themed name by the way, what a proud bun to have such a grand name!), I'm glad the last place he lived was his forever home with a loving family.
It sounds like you did a fantastic thing taking him in.

Binky Free Ulfric. x

Back