• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naomi

winnies angel

Mama Doe
I heard that you had gone, reunited with the love of your life Tobias and Daddy John.
My heart broke and still does (you weren't mine I know) you were a great friend. A beautiful girl who we met when Winston came to choose a girl 'bunny number 3' although Winston decide it was to be Angel who came home with us.
(Many have read our story everyone knows about you all around the world and now help your mummy all because they heard of you!)
You stayed and had your own wonderful life and we stayed in touch with you begging that you could be a sponsor bunny which you were.
You were to be my guinea pig helping me with communications and telling me of the 'goings on' down your way.

Now you are free having known what love is I know you will alays be watching over the furries and helping your mummy and you will be missed.

My last words at hot 'x' bun day were I love you (kiss) see you next year which I am sure you will be there and of course I meant what I said.
You keep winnie in check and enjoy binkying free little girl!

I heard about Naomi and just couldnt believe it :cry:
She was such a beautiful girl... and my last vision of her is looking so beautiful after your grooming session with her at hot x bunny day.
Gwen will miss her terribly :(
But hopefully she has gone to be with John as she totally adored him... as he did her

Binky free beautiful Naomi xxxxx

Back