• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Margot..REW Girl

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Margot has been returned after quite a few months in a home :cry: she turned out to be an adventurer loving to dig, jump, get into places she shouldn't and generally ignoring her husbun..so back she has come :(

margotb.jpg

So she now needs a proper forever home that will accept her as she is..nice but independent and needing lots to keep her busy.
she did bond quite easily and never fell out with her partner..he just didn't accompany her on her travels! :lol:, so a neutered buck who shares her sense of fun would be good.

She is neutered and vacs and I have put a link to her original thread so you may understand why she doesn't want to be cooped up again

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...Margot-Rescue-UPDATE-post-33&highlight=margot

please see if you can give this girl a home

You go Margot! I know how she feels, I've had to ditch a few unadventurous men! :? She's lovely. Here's hoping for a swashbuckling "Bunny Depp" partner & fun filled home for her :thumb:

She has got the sweetest little nose! What a beautiful girl, hope she gets a nice new home soon where she can dig and jump to her heart's content haha bless her heart :D :love:

I keep coming back to look at Margot. Her face is just so smooshable :love:
Don't suppose she'd like to come and assist Maisy with her garden 'renovations'? The little minx dug a big hole in the lawn yesterday underneath the guinea pig run!Toby has no interest in diggings - he's too posh for manual labour! :lol:

I keep coming back to look at Margot. Her face is just so smooshable :love:
Don't suppose she'd like to come and assist Maisy with her garden 'renovations'? The little minx dug a big hole in the lawn yesterday underneath the guinea pig run!Toby has no interest in diggings - he's too posh for manual labour! :lol:

We'd love her to have a home :D

Back