• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing Grace 14-2-05 to 17-4-12

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We thought you would live forever Grace we just never ever wanted you to leave us as you were a big and special part of our lives and now....you have gone and we are lost, lonely and devastated and if I don't write this tribute to you now I will never be able to write it as there will never be a right time to.

You came in to our lives in 2005 a skinny, black nervous wreck, you had ended up at a rescue after two yobs were trying to sell you, they had you in a cardboard box and when nobody wanted to buy you they dumped the box in a field but they had been seen by a lady who looked in the box when the yobs had gone and there you were.
This is you in 2005 when you arrived:
Grace.jpg

You suddenly looked different and I had a feeling that you were pregnant and although I was told by our vet at the time that you were not, on June 1st 2005 at 9.00 at night you gave birth to 5 beautiful babies.

GracesBabiesborn1stJune2005.jpg

They all grew up to be beautiful just like you.

9thJuly2006Toffee-1.jpg
11506-1.jpg
19-8-10004-2.jpg
MissW27109-1.jpg
Kayleigh-2.jpg

Sadly you fell ill this morning and you were rushed to the vet's, they did x-rays and a scan and your abdomen was riddled with tumours and the x-rays showed you also were full of arthritis in all your legs and your spine we had to let you go sweetheart.

I just want to Thank You Grace for all the happiness that you brought us, you were such a special Lady and never a problem, Thank You for giving us 5 tiny little treasures as watching them grow up was just simply wonderful and you were such a brilliant Mummy, but most of all Thank you for being the most amazing rabbit we have ever had, you are going to be so missed our 'Amazing Grace'.

28-9-092-1.jpg

Binky free forever with your Children at the Bridge Grace
Forever in our hearts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There You'll Be by Faith Hill http://youtu.be/fmxILVVoRGA

Binky Free Grace, much loved and sorely missed.xxx

(Please tell us the baby stories.)

*My chains are gone,
Ive been set free,
My God, my saviour,
has ransomed me.
And like a flood,
his mercy reigns,
UNENDING LOVE
AMAZING GRACE.*

God sent her YOU xx
Hope you like this version of a beautiful song xxx

Oh Maysie Im so so sorry youve lost Grace :cry:
I remember the day we collected Poppy from Mike and he saw Grace in the rescue and took her home.. only seems like yesterday :(
She was such a special girl
Binky free beautiful Grace... be reunited with your babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so sad to hear about Grace. She had an amazing life with you and I know how very special she was to you.
binky free with your babies, darling grace xx

What a wonderful tribute to Grace - it made me cry just reading it. :cry:

You should be so proud of yourself for the care and love you gave her and for saving her life. I don't know you, but I know you are hurting and am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and huge praise for your dedication and love to her. Binky-free beautiful girl. xxx

I'm so very sorry. :cry: Grace and her children will always have a special place in your heart. :love:

I will always be grateful to you for sharing pics of her REW children as this gave me an image of what Spenser would have been like as a baby. :love: xxxxx

Thank You Very much all of you for your kind messages
especially 'Anniebirdy' for the beautiful version of 'Amazing Grace' video' which my Husband and I
listened to 'Thank You'

Much appreciated

Maysie & Mike
xxx

Thank You Very much all of you for your kind messages
especially 'Anniebirdy' for the beautiful version of 'Amazing Grace' video' which my Husband and I
listened to 'Thank You'

Much appreciated

Maysie & Mike
xxx

I'm glad you liked it and didn't find it intrusive. When I read that beautiful and moving tribute, this version of the song seemed (to me) to fit so beautifully. It's so nice to know that you both liked it too xxx

Back