• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea...

Wow looking back at those original photos you can really see how much healthier she looked and how well she came out of herself with your expert care. Such a shame she was taken so quickly and too soon :cry: rest in peace, beautiful Sweetpea x x

I am so sorry you lost Sweetpea. What a beautiful girl she was and what a wonderful life she had with you, after such a terrible start in life. :cry::cry:

I got Sweetpea's ashes back today :cry: and yesterday I bought a lovely little apple tree to bury them under...she loved apple leaves so it seemed fitting, going to plant it at the weekend :)

Still can't get used to her not being here or giving me a little lick at feeding time :(

Gus is still being very quite but I am bonding him with the other two at the weekend, I so hope it goes well!

The apple tree sounds like a fitting tribute for Sweetpea. :love:

I hope the bonding with Gus, Dinky and Poppy goes well. xx

Back