• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea...

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
This is the first time I have had to post in Rainbow Bridge for one of my own bunnies :(

Sweetpea was very aptly named, she the sweetest bunny I have ever met.

She came from a "home" where she hadn't been out of a 3ft Hutch in about 2 years, she couldn't hop properly, had no muscle in her leg and she had what we later found out was syphilis...this is her when I got her

sweetpea.jpg

She was nursed back to health, mainly by Eve from Briar Patch rescue, who I will always be so grateful too. She became a very healthy, beautiful bun

PhotoshootBunnies065.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies070.jpg

Despite such a bad start she was always such a happy bunny, she would always run and see me and lick my hand, she loved my other bunnies, at first when in a four she and Dinky would always be cuddled up
Photoshoot2126.jpg

P1010140.jpg

I had to split my four into pairs recently and Her and Gus became inseparable...he has been missing her terribly, they spent 90% of their time snuggling together.

bunnyiv060.jpg

I miss her so much as does Gus...I hope I gave her a good life and that she was happy..Binky Free my beautiful girl xx

bunnyiv062.jpg

What a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she had the best life with you. She looks very happy and healthy in all of those photos.
Sorry you lost her. xxx
Binky free Sweetpea.

Thank you everyone, it means a lot..

Just to add, we are not sure how old she was as she had a few homes before coming to me, but she must have been at least 7 or 8 I reckon, still not enough time though :(

Sorry to hear about Sweetpea, my bunny Poppy who you saw a couple of times passed away suddenly last night too :(

Back