Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did this happen??

Default Weird... but i have an idea

A while ago, i had a funny rabbit called Oscar. One night he was scared by a cat and jumped right out of his run which must have been 2 or 3ft tall. The cat chased him down the garden and we found him later that night down at the end of the garden (with what we later found out was a broken leg). We took him to the vets and they put it in a plaster...

I suggest that your rabbit might have got scared and found a way out somehow. I hope she gets better soon and that this was some helpful advice.

Spooky!!

Warren Veteran

No offense intended but human error is the most likely explanation :/
    Tim

Warren Veteran

Obviously an alien abduction

Quote Originally Posted by Stator View Post
    I completely agree but if it was how come everything was locked up and shut perfectly this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Stator View Post
    Have to say that was my thoughts too !!

Glad all was OK

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Have to say that was my thoughts too !!

Glad all was OK
    Seriously there is just no way I could have left her out. Its hard to explain, but to go into the aviary you open a stable door into Onslows run. To get to prudence you then have to close that door to open the top part of prudence's run as that opens outwards also into onslows run. It is therefore impossible to have both open at the same time. The last time pru's would have been open would have been at feeding late afternoon and to then get out of the aviary I would have to of shut the door to open the main door out or I would still have been in there!

In the evening I go into onslows run sort meds in there and then give prudence hers through the mesh, no need to open door. I then go out and lock the main door to Onslow's with 3 bolts and 2 padlocks. I couldn't have done this if Prudence's door was open, and if some how she had got out into Onslows bit I would have noticed as it takes me a while to lock it and there is no where for her to hide in there.

Everything was locked and shut as normal this morning

I don't know if this makes any sense without seeing it! But in all honesty I could probably accept that one of the others may have somehow got out, but bru and pru's aviary is the hardest set up to get in and out of. It really is strange

Warren Veteran

That sounds like a real head scratcher. Does anyone else have a key to the padlocks besides you and Steve? Could someone be playing a joke on you?