Thread: Buns and lino??!

Alpha Buck

Default Buns and lino??!

Why won't the buns go on the Lino?!?!?!

They will periscope and look all puppy eyed at me when I'm in the kitchen cooking for myself but they will never step foot on the Lino.

I just picked them both up and put them there, they both walked around fine, ran of it no probs.....I put there favourite treat on the lino and they sniff and can see it and then sulk back

This is the kitchen so you can guess where the 'begging' happens

Only reason I ask is our new place, we are hoping to base the buns in the kitchen so they can assess the new garden and house

Maybe it's too slippery. Mine are on lino but it's the textured stuff for bathrooms.

ours are on lino with washable rugs on top as hazel wont walk on laminate or lino ....shes like a duck on ice but parsley could walk on water to get to some food

Warren Veteran

I wouldn't want them in the kitchen, too dangerous
    Tim

Hi

My house bun didn't like lino at first, but he soon learnt that if he was to get outside he had to navigate the lino in the kitchen and then the laminate in the utility. Now he prefers it to the carpet on sunny days (usually in front of the fridge )
    Bunny Mummy to Fudge x

Mama Doe

Neither of our buns will step onto the laminate in the dinning room, they prefer the carpet in the living room. I thought it was because its too slippery for them.