• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auction - The Softest Bunny in the World for Rainbow Rabbits

While I really appreciate your kindness....Liz is right :lol: I was just going to go up to £25 :wave:
Theres still time to get her though :oops::D

Congratulations, You are the proud owner of Lily the softest bunny in the world :love: :lol:

I have your address so once you have paypal'd the money across I can post it straight out. Don't worry about extra postage costs as it went for so much more than I expected, thank you:love: :wave:

Yes of course, sorry :oops: I've just realised that would have put a stop to the auction wouldn't it :oops::oops:

Ignore my post!

:wave: If you would still really like a bunny like this then Mum has said she will knit another one, just give me a shout if you are interested :D

Congratulations, You are the proud owner of Lily the softest bunny in the world :love: :lol:

I have your address so once you have paypal'd the money across I can post it straight out. Don't worry about extra postage costs as it went for so much more than I expected, thank you:love: :wave:

Is it terrible that I had totally forgotten about this :oops: what with the bunny search and all.
Once J has gone and Rosie is in bed I'll send it over.
Would you mind renaming her for me? We have baby Lilli already and I think Rosie will get very confused :lol:

Is it terrible that I had totally forgotten about this :oops: what with the bunny search and all.
Would you mind renaming her for me? We have baby Lilli already and I think Rosie will get very confused :lol:

You can call her whatever you like, I only picked Lily as we have a lovely old white fluffy bunny called Lily here :love: Maybe Rosie should name her ;)

:love:

Congratulations Bluesmum! :D

Liz, that would be super if your mum feels in the mood to knit another! We are going to visit our new neice on the 13th May for the 1st time and she is already a few months old :oops::oops: Would your mum be able to knit bunny in time for our visit? x

Liz, that would be super if your mum feels in the mood to knit another! We are going to visit our new neice on the 13th May for the 1st time and she is already a few months old :oops::oops: Would your mum be able to knit bunny in time for our visit? x

Spoken to Mum and she is hoping so. It did take her quite a while as the wool is strange and it was hard on her bad arm, but you know what she is like....................... ;) :lol:

Did you manage to send payment Sam as I have had anything show up :? I really want to post her by friday as the postage goes up considerably after that :wave:

I'm really sorry...I thought I had :oops: I must have got 1/2 way through and then distracted.
Have sent it now :wave:

Bunny arrived this morning...and you're right Liz....photos don't do her justice at all :love:
Rosie has renamed her 'pretty soft bunny babbit' and is currently cooking her some lunch :lol:
I'll try and get some photos when the camera has charged.

Bunny arrived this morning...and you're right Liz....photos don't do her justice at all :love:
Rosie has renamed her 'pretty soft bunny babbit' and is currently cooking her some lunch :lol:
I'll try and get some photos when the camera has charged.

Brilliant :D :lol::lol:

Vicky your bunny is finished :D :wave:

Back