Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Auction - The Softest Bunny in the World for Rainbow Rabbits

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Thank you Sam

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper prettylupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,075

    Default

    18

    She would be a present for my new neice!

    ETA Whoops!! 22 as my browser didn't refresh to the bottom of the page so I missed the other bids!

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PriligyMai View Post
    you are best!
    Well thank you very much

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettylupin View Post
    18

    She would be a present for my new neice!

    ETA Whoops!! 22 as my browser didn't refresh to the bottom of the page so I missed the other bids!
    Thanks Vicky

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper prettylupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    Thanks Vicky
    I was just thinking that if Bluesmum really has her heart set on this bunny then she can have it and I will donate the extra 2 to RR Sam has had a sad time losing Blue and I feel a bit mean outbidding her on this lovely bun

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettylupin View Post
    I was just thinking that if Bluesmum really has her heart set on this bunny then she can have it and I will donate the extra 2 to RR Sam has had a sad time losing Blue and I feel a bit mean outbidding her on this lovely bun
    Thats very kind Vicky but don't no need to worry about that

    please keep bidding everyone

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper Bluesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over the hills and far away....
    Posts
    11,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettylupin View Post
    I was just thinking that if Bluesmum really has her heart set on this bunny then she can have it and I will donate the extra 2 to RR Sam has had a sad time losing Blue and I feel a bit mean outbidding her on this lovely bun
    While I really appreciate your kindness....Liz is right I was just going to go up to 25
    Theres still time to get her though

    Made by Lara <3
    A binkieing bun is a happy bun!

    Binky free my naughty little Ollie Bobble. You will always be with me and I promise I will hold you again one day.

    Please excuse any terrible typing....I havea weird rubber keyboard which is somewhat sticky

  8. #18
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Thanks sam

  9. #19
    Wise Old Thumper prettylupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,075

    Default

    Yes of course, sorry I've just realised that would have put a stop to the auction wouldn't it

    Ignore my post!

  10. #20
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    25,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettylupin View Post
    Yes of course, sorry I've just realised that would have put a stop to the auction wouldn't it

    Ignore my post!
    Yes

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •