• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auction - The Softest Bunny in the World for Rainbow Rabbits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
My clever mummy has made me the most beautiful bunny to auction :love: In fact she is so lovely I really want to keep her :love: :love:

I have named her Lily after one of our oldest bunnies here :D She is 14 inches tall, and is made from the softest wool called snowflake.

The photos really do not do her any justice ( can you tell how much I want to keep her :lol: )

The auction ends at 8pm on saturday the 21st April

I need to ask for £2.50 postage costs on top of the winning bid.

Just to give you an idea, Lily cost £10 in materials.

Thanks for looking

P1020484.jpg

P1020485.jpg

P1020487.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh Thank you.

Wool band says it can wash at 40 degrees and mum used good quality stuffing, however she recommends it is put on a delicate wash in case the stuffing does go lumpy in the machine

I'll go £20....but don't tell J :oops:
Rosie didnt get an easter present from us.
She still has the blankie your mum did her....She loves it :love:

£18 :wave:

She would be a present for my new neice! :love:

ETA Whoops!! £22 as my browser didn't refresh to the bottom of the page so I missed the other bids!

I was just thinking that if Bluesmum really has her heart set on this bunny then she can have it and I will donate the extra £2 to RR :wave: Sam has had a sad time losing Blue and I feel a bit mean outbidding her on this lovely bun :oops:

Thats very kind Vicky but don't no need to worry about that ;)

please keep bidding everyone :D :wave:

I was just thinking that if Bluesmum really has her heart set on this bunny then she can have it and I will donate the extra £2 to RR :wave: Sam has had a sad time losing Blue and I feel a bit mean outbidding her on this lovely bun :oops:

While I really appreciate your kindness....Liz is right :lol: I was just going to go up to £25 :wave:
Theres still time to get her though :oops::D

Back