• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attom a lesson learned to late xx

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
His health deteriorated in the last 2 hours after a horrid accident last night hed knocked his incisors out in the las hour he started screaming at me through the bars and dragging his back end so i went to get the carrier comeback and he was on his way out he took his last breath as i picked him up to go in the carrier :(

im such an idiot i forgot to cable tie one CC cube and he and lemmy squabbled causing that one cube to come apart launching little Attom face down on the floor, the biggest mistake of my life that i have to live with, please be carefull with your babies you just cant see these things coming! until it is too late:cry::cry::cry:

You came to me a small little ginger ball of horniness (nothing much changed their really exceot you grew).
i havent got that many photo's of you and that i regret i have a few however to remember and the one i had of you already in the collage on the wall.
Im going to Bond Pease with lemmy to look after him for you. he misses you little boy!
pigs010.jpg

You loved to copy lemmy i made a GIF. image to make me laugh when i was down of you and lemmy
Partaypigs.gif

Popcorn freely now little tatty pig remember i love you with all my heart!

i fought with you till the end, but it was never ment to be :(

Last edited:
Oh babe. I'm so sorry. Don't blame yourself hon, they are skittish wee creatures and accidents will happen.

There must have been something else wrong for him to go downhill as quick as he did hon. Especially after he had been doing so much better. Please don't beat yourself up too hard. You know where I am xx

Popcorn free wee Attom Pig xxx :love:

what a horrible accident :cry: it's shocking how very delicate buns are, you never know what can happen :(

So sorry

I had a similar thing a few years ago with the base of a hutch - it crushed one of my buns :cry:

I remember the guilt - but accidents happen

I am so very sorry. :cry:

It was a tragic accident. Please don't be hard on yourself. Sending a hug. xx

Sleep tight Attom. xx

So very sorry Chrissy

Terrible things like this happen - we had an awful accident last year that resulted in us losing Lilly. I still feel enormous pain and I still go over everything that happened that day, all the what ifs etc.

I hope you realise very soon that you are not to blame - it was an accident xx

Take care hun xxxx

I am really sorry that you lost Attom this way. You are such a great carer for all your animals and it shows in the pictures you post of them. Please try not to feel guilty, it was a horrible accident.

Back