• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Night Night Mischief xx

Mischief left for the bridge in the early hours of Monday morning. :cry: He passed away in my arms. I will do a proper tribute to him in the future but I'm not ready to now. Some of you already know about him from my thread in health but this is where I need to post now. :cry: My poor little boy, he never failed to make me smile. :cry:

11111.jpg

DSCF1590-1.jpg

awww noo so sorry Binky Free Mischief in The Lush Green Grass Over Rainbow Bridge

Sorry

awww noo so sorry Binky Free Mischief in The Lush Green Grass Over Rainbow Bridge

Hugs

Sorry Double posted

Last edited:
:cry: oh gosh, im soo shocked to see this, what happened to him, im soo sorry, least he had your love and was with you at the time, seems soo cruel
he been taken away already just when you had sorted out a new bunny family member :cry::cry: hugs binky free mischief

I am so sorry to see this post. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Binky free, Mischief. I know you and Blossom and Jasper will be watching over your Mum from the Bridge. You will be missed by all of us.

(((((((((((((((((Hugs for you, Emma))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back