• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

restinpeaceloppy

Loppy2

Warren Scout
I lost loppy on 5th march 2012. worst day ever. im only a kid, loppy was my 1st pet. i was so sad. my life was changed. i got home one evening from a karate competiton and my dad said lopz wasnt right, so i got loppy and brang him upstairises. he wasnt moving much:/i was searching on the internet at stuff and he had gurlging..was meant .... gus statius:( i read up and saw the evil word 'death' :( we no a lady who used to be a vets she came round and gave him medicine. my mum dropped him off at the vets in the morning while i went to school. i ran home from school and mum said we got to go to vets
loppy was alive..not moving..hadnt eaten...or drank:( they said we could put him down i said no. but they said theres a rabbit speciatist 20 mins but he jumped on me and then made a weierd ' arrrr 'noise went into the carrier and saddly :(....died:( :'(

:'(
binky free loppy xxx

aww am so sorry Binky Free Loppy In The Lush Green Grass Over Rainbow Bridge

x

i was so upseti couldnt go to school:( i was ment to be going to my friends house on the friday but was so upset i couldnt:'( he mmeant the world to me :'( im crying nowww:'(i just want him back:( i look at his grave in my garden everyday and tears come to my eye ;(
the link attached to my signuture is a video i made and theres another one on there aswell...its of loppy (l)

Aww bless that's lovely made me cry too it's hard losing ya bunnys I still cry now for mine

I am so sorry you lost Loppy. It hurts so so much, but he will be in your heart forever & nothing can take that away.
I hope in time you will be able to remember the happy memories with him.

Binky free Loppy.

Back