• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep Tight Molly 01.01.11 - 10.04.12

minilops_99

Young Bun
6 months ago Molly was diagnosed with EC which affected her brain and caused her to have seizures. For the past 4 months she has seemed absolutely fine and been back to her old self. Which is why it is such a shock to come home to find she has passed away.
IMAG0256.jpg

Although I am upset she has gone, she is in a better place now and the suffering has ended early. The vets believe she died due to a seizure but obviously they can't be 100 percent sure.

Her and her sister Precious stay in a pen with 2 sections during the day as although they are best of friends, they occasionally have slightly aggressive play fights and I would have hated something to happen while I was at work! The saddest thing was that when I got home this evening precious had some how got into Mollys section and was sat by her when I arrived home.

This is them two together last year
IMAG0297.jpg

She will be terribly missed by both of us and Precious has spent the whole evening lay next to me.

Molly was the friendliest rabbit I have known and never failed to cheer me up when I was feeling down.
Sleep tight little one <3 you will be dearly missed xxxx

IMAG0227.jpg

So very sorry to hear that Molly couldn't win her fight with EC despite all the help you gave her.

Sleep peacefully little bun.

Thoughts to you and Precious xxx

Back