• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teacup, one of my Angels at the Bridge (I adored her)

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Teacup passed to the bridge last year. She was a rescue, in the most terrible state. Blood feathers hacked through in a botched attemp to force tame her, a wing chopped right into, a dislocated hip, severe respiratory condition due to living in a tiny kitchen surrounded by teflon pans and utensils. Somehow, I healed her, she even regained the gift of flight. I opened a facebook page for her and this was her opening info

Hello, my name is Teacup. I am a budgie and I only got my name today. I never had a name before. I have just come to a new home, with a new cage, and have a new mummy. I wasnt wanted or loved simply because I am a little girl budgie and I am not tame. My new Mummy says all that has changed now. She says I am very wanted, and very very loved. What does 'wanted' and 'loved' mean? can anybody tell me? All i know is that i am scared and confused and everything has changed. deep down, i feel its going to be a GOOD change.Please be my friends and help me get used to my new life. Ive been so lonely xxx

RELIGIOUS VIEWS God hadn't forgotten me!

When she passed away, quietly, quickly, and peacefully resting against my heart, I made this video, for the little bird who had lived in hell, but managed to find heaven on earth before flying to the heavenly Rainbow Bridge.
My little TEACUP. (Not to be confused with little Teapot, another budgie)

Back