Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Style

Default Mobile Style

I cant change the settings from mobile style. It keeps switching back. Can anyone help?

I started yesterday - i tried to log in on my phone and selected mobile style but coming onto the pc, when i log in it goes straight to mobile. I click on default style and when i go to 'forum' or another page, it switches back to mobile.

Not that it helps but I use mobile style on my iPhone and normal on my laptop and it works done. I never have to fiddle with anything.

I've always had it set like that before too and not a problem. But since i logged out on my phone and then logged back in, it's gone weird. I've managed to set it to the blue one now tho but wondering if it will stay that way when i log out and back in again.

And i cleared cookies/history etc and logged back in today and it's mobile style again. Has anyone got any idea how i can change it back permanently?

I just clicked on the bottom of the page 'default syle' - and it takes me to the forum main page - but as soon as i go on to 'new posts' or 'chat' it switches back to mobile.

This happened to me a few weeks ago! I eventually came across a button bottom left corner on one of the profile edit pages but it wasn't easy to find and can't direct you more than that!

It was a little drop down box.

Thanks Leanne - it works if i find the drop down box and change it to the blue setting (cant remember the name of it) but then when i log in again, it's mobile style again. I now have to change to 'default style' (bottom of this page) then find the drop down box on the main page - i have to do that everytime i log in. Weird how it's only happening now tho - as i used to use both with no probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grin View Post
    Thanks Leanne - it works if i find the drop down box and change it to the blue setting (cant remember the name of it) but then when i log in again, it's mobile style again. I now have to change to 'default style' (bottom of this page) then find the drop down box on the main page - i have to do that everytime i log in. Weird how it's only happening now tho - as i used to use both with no probs.
    That's what it was doing with me and then it randomly stopped, I'm not sure if it was a different drop down box that particular time though.

Is there one on the main page where you can view all the forum sections when you log in?