• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bridgette - we'll miss you... xx

Mr Leo Messy

Young Bun
Having to report sad news today. At about 8pm, Bridgette sadly passed away to the bridge. She had been going through a bout of bloat and despite the best care, she wasn't to make it through.

She was only 2 1/2 years old and arrived with us in October 2010. She bonded straightaway with our boy Leo and I know he is going to miss her sooo much, as will we.

Sweet dreams big girl, have fun with the furries at the bridge. xxx

525982_10150712418503810_517543809_9257932_832816861_n.jpg

Binky Free Bridgette In The Lush Green Grass Over Rainbow Bridge 

So sorry Emma, I know how much you loved her. Hope Mr Leo Messy is ok. Big hugs xx

Binky free sweet Bridgette xxxx

So sorry Emma, I know how much you loved her. Hope Mr Leo Messy is ok. Big hugs xx

Binky free sweet Bridgette xxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Bridgette was laid to rest yesterday next to Teddy Bear the ham and Ben the pig. She's in good company! We will miss her terribly, but must remember the good memories she gave us.

Leo is doing surprisingly well. I really feared for him as they were so close, but with lots of fuss and attention from us, he's doing fine, munching on his hay and is generally perky. Andrew slept downstairs with him the first night to make sure he wasn't pining, but he's been fine. I opened the lounge door this morning and he shot in, doing his normal mental run and binkying! I'm soooo proud of him! :love:

Back