• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dora is not a well bunny/She has gone p130/ PM results p137

I've just caught up with this thread, how heartbreaking :cry: You did everything you could for her. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Dora xx

I am so very sorry you lost wee Dora. I don't often cry at threads but I I had a wee weep over this one. Such a pretty little girl, with a wonderful mum and dad. Although it meant you couldn't help her, I'm glad the PM came back the way it did, at least now you know what was wrong and I'm very glad she's at peace.

Sleep tight little one x xx

I am so very sorry you lost wee Dora. I don't often cry at threads but I I had a wee weep over this one. Such a pretty little girl, with a wonderful mum and dad. Although it meant you couldn't help her, I'm glad the PM came back the way it did, at least now you know what was wrong and I'm very glad she's at peace.

Sleep tight little one x xx

Thank you for your kind words xx

Just saw this. I'm so sorry you lost her. At least she had an amazing last few months and was obviously a very happy bunny despite her problems.

x

sounds like there was nothing you could do. I am glad the PM has given you answers. You are a fab bunny mum, don't ever doubt it :love::love::love:

Back