• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little George - Passed on 03.04.12

Katastrophe

Young Bun
George went in to have his eye removed after they found a tumour behind it, and he passed away. The vet says as soon as they put him under anaesthetic he just stopped breathing. I do believe I made the only decision I could in getting him the operation, they were almost certain it was cancer and we weren't sure he wasn't in pain, but I'm still devastated.

Here's to my little guy. Just around 10 months old, full of personality from the day I got him home with his mismatched ears, one sticking up and one down, to when he fell asleep on my knee, and even last night bombing around our living room. He was such a character.

Binky free George.

George-1.png

547126_10150716908847342_511142341_9322402_219622459_n-1.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg

So unfair when this happens to young buns. At least he had a happy life while he was with you...:cry:

George really was a beautiful wee bunny, the circumstances in which he died were so sad but you made the decision with his best interests in mind. :(

He was beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss. If it is any comfort he would have known nothing about and and slipped away peacefully as I'm sure many rabbits would like to after suffering an illness. I think you made the best decision and he will know that too, big hugs xx

I'm so sorry you've lost this handsome little fellow, but you were doing the best thing for him. xxx

Back