• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blinky free my gentle gaint

Collielover

Mama Doe
Thums/tink
My heart is broken today posting this on here .....You went so sudden we didn't gett to say goodbye to you but I know you will be over the moon meeting up with your sisters at the bridge give them a groom for me . Tell them I am sorry I couldn't do more for them. I only had the three off you for I feel to short a time but I loved you all . It breaks my heart not having my baby elephants here with me anymore,

100_1669.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1658.jpg

100_1476.jpg

Image0172.jpg

so sad when ya lose a beloved bunny sorry for your loss Binky free Bunny In the lush green grass at Rainbow Bridge

So sorry. All the girls have had a wonderful home with you xxx
Sleep Tight big baby girl.

thanks everyone its true what Kay said to me ages ago Gaint rabbits are different from other bunnies they are specail and these bunnies have left a gaint hole in my heart the past months . And I miss this girl loads she was special.

Back