• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Phoebe - the gentle woof dog.

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Have just received the shocking news and am sitting here in shock. She wasnt my dog but a good friends and everyone who knew her loved her, although I did spend many a night dogsitting and had many a lovely afternoon out with her. She was a Rottweiler and the gentlest soppiest dog you could ever met, she loved nothing more than going from person to person trying to get as much attention as she could. No one will ever forget the afternoon that a friends young toddler decided she was going to read you a story and sat down between your paws where you were lying in front of the telly! - and then a few minutes later she tried sticking her finger up your bum! All you did was sigh, get up and take yourself outside!
A few years ago you ended up with having to have surgery and had to have metal inserted in your leg after some over enthusiastic pigeon chasing - after which you were nicknamed the bionic dog. You never did manage to catch one!
Phoebe, you touched so many lives and I know daddy Phil will have a Rottweiler shaped hole in his heart.
Race free through the meadows at the bridge, miss you beautiful girl xxxxxxxx

Have just received the shocking news and am sitting here in shock. She wasnt my dog but a good friends and everyone who knew her loved her, although I did spend many a night dogsitting and had many a lovely afternoon out with her. She was a Rottweiler and the gentlest soppiest dog you could ever met, she loved nothing more than going from person to person trying to get as much attention as she could. No one will ever forget the afternoon that a friends young toddler decided she was going to read you a story and sat down between your paws where you were lying in front of the telly! - and then a few minutes later she tried sticking her finger up your bum! All you did was sigh, get up and take yourself outside!
A few years ago you ended up with having to have surgery and had to have metal inserted in your leg after some over enthusiastic pigeon chasing - after which you were nicknamed the bionic dog. You never did manage to catch one!
Phoebe, you touched so many lives and I know daddy Phil will have a Rottweiler shaped hole in his heart.
Race free through the meadows at the bridge, miss you beautiful girl xxxxxxxx

So sorry:cry: Run free Phoebe:(.

Back