• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Mr Fluff <3 Dec. 2010 - Mar. 2012

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Oh Fluffster my baby, I don't know where to begin. It's been 3 days since you passed away and I miss you so much :( Part of me still refuses to accept the fact that you're no longer here with me, it all seems so surreal somehow :cry: Surreal, and so very unfair. You were only here for 4 months but I hope you know, my little munchkin, that I loved you so much and tried my very hardest to improve your life in every way possible. I'm so sorry I couldn't make you better and that we didn't get to spend more time together, but there was probably nothing I could've done to prevent it from ending this way. God wanted his little angel back and I don't blame Him, because you're amazing :love: We have buried your little body in the garden and planted some daffodils next to it so I can look at them every day and remember you.

Have fun at the Bridge now, you cheeky little thing. You fought so hard for so long, brave little boy, you deserve it so much. I feel so blessed to have had you in my life, and I love you more than you will ever know. We'll meet again someday, but until then, take care and tell all my other Bridge hammies that I still love them as well and think about them every day.

You'll be in my heart forever, hammy-boy.

All my love :love:,

Mummy

331dgm9.jpg

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you at this sad time, and hoping that happier memories of the loving time you gave him will be a comfort. xxx

Poor Mr Fluff but at least he was given 4 months of peace and exceptional care which is more than he would have had in his previous home. You did a lovely thing for him.

Back