• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Snowy xxx

FarplaceRescue

Alpha Buck
I was only privileged to care for you for such a short while. You were such a friendly cuddly boy. I was certain of a happy future for you my friend. You were dumped on us by owners who were moving house. But you were such a joy.
You started on your vaccination course on the day you arrived here. Our vet gave you a clean bill of health and a myxo vaccine. You had a breeders ring on your leg, which was removed shortly after arrival.
Initially, I thought you were already castrated - you even fooled the vet due to your habit of hiding them :shock:
But when it was obvious that you were NOT neutered, I booked you in for your operation, along with Anita, a pretty little doe.
You went to sleep at the vets today, and didn't wake up. They hadn't even started the operation before your heart stopped beating. Before the anaesthetic you were a healthy bunny with a normal heart rate, no breathing problems, and a healthy appetite. You let the vets snuggle you and give you nose rubs.
The vet that called me was heartbroken.... and so am I.
Binky free at the bridge, my beautiful silver boy! I love you so much.
snowy001800x600.jpg

:cry: Dear little bun :love:

What a terrible shock that must have been for you :( Little Snowy now binkies free in the most wonderful of Forever homes :angel:

RIP little Angel, and play happily forever at The Bridge of Rainbows and Happiness x

:cry: oh no im soo sorry, i remeber not long ago when you posted snowys first photos for us to see, and i thought what a beautiful bunny, rip x

How awful for you, what a lovely boy you are Snowy, sorry you didn't have longer to be loved in Yur new home.wishing you lots of binkies now.:love:

Oh what an awful shock for you - it breaks my heart just thinking about it. I'm so very sorry - it shouldn't have turned out like that. Poor Snowy, binky-free my love. xxxx

Back