Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Snowy xxx

Default Beautiful Snowy xxx

I was only privileged to care for you for such a short while. You were such a friendly cuddly boy. I was certain of a happy future for you my friend. You were dumped on us by owners who were moving house. But you were such a joy.
    You started on your vaccination course on the day you arrived here. Our vet gave you a clean bill of health and a myxo vaccine. You had a breeders ring on your leg, which was removed shortly after arrival.
    Initially, I thought you were already castrated - you even fooled the vet due to your habit of hiding them
    But when it was obvious that you were NOT neutered, I booked you in for your operation, along with Anita, a pretty little doe.
    You went to sleep at the vets today, and didn't wake up. They hadn't even started the operation before your heart stopped beating. Before the anaesthetic you were a healthy bunny with a normal heart rate, no breathing problems, and a healthy appetite. You let the vets snuggle you and give you nose rubs.
    The vet that called me was heartbroken.... and so am I.
    Binky free at the bridge, my beautiful silver boy! I love you so much.
    The No-Kill Animal Sanctuary

Alpha Buck

Dear little bun

What a terrible shock that must have been for you Little Snowy now binkies free in the most wonderful of Forever homes

RIP little Angel, and play happily forever at The Bridge of Rainbows and Happiness x

oh no im soo sorry, i remeber not long ago when you posted snowys first photos for us to see, and i thought what a beautiful bunny, rip x

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

How sad. He looks and sounds like such a lovely bunny.

Binky free Snowy xxx
    Homer and Katy "Mum, is that pineapple you have in there?"

I've pledged a 1 to rescues, will you too? Pledge here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=218589
    Here's how the "Pledge 1" has helped:http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=234642

So Sorry

In Memory Of My Gorgeous Bridge Bunnys Scratch,George,Lily,Dudley,And Now My Little Smudge Gone But NEVER Forgotten xxxxxxxx

How awful for you, what a lovely boy you are Snowy, sorry you didn't have longer to be loved in Yur new home.wishing you lots of binkies now.

I'm so sorry Binky free beautiful Snowy xx

Lots of beautiful buns available for adoption at Acomb Rabbit Rescue

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mama Doe

Oh what an awful shock for you - it breaks my heart just thinking about it. I'm so very sorry - it shouldn't have turned out like that. Poor Snowy, binky-free my love. xxxx

Oh no, I'm really sorry to see this very sad news.

Binky free Snowy. xxx

I'm so sorry to read this. Sleep well Snowy. xx