• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet, Strong Merry.

Anniebirdy, I was able to listen to the song today (but not watch the video at the same time :roll::lol:). Thank you so much for doing that. The song is beautiful.
Im glad you like it. It just seemed so perfectly fitting of the way you spoke of your little Merry with such deep, deep love :love:

I'm still very upset about Merry and I couldn't work out why. I'm more upset for her than for any of the others who have had to be PTS with me cuddling them at the Centre, or even, in some cases, more upset than what I lost my own (those who have been ill and I had grieved foor along the way but I knew as they were leaving they were ok, loved and happy).

I think I'm upset for what Merry never had, and what she deserved to have. I'm grieving for the loss of her never finding that home and I'm gutted I couldn't do more for her. If she had been here I would have had a shot at, not fixing her, but keeping her comfortable and making her happy. I didnn't have the space and in that respect I feel I let her down.

You know, merry will have had quite a different view of this ^ ^ ^ You see, Merry DID have a home, an address dosent matter to a rabbit, it's just the love that it gets, and the care and the compassion that makes a place a home. And as for not having space, you gave her more space in your heart than lots of rabbits could even hope to dream of :love: You told her, showed her and proved to her time after time ''You are LOVED''

I hate letting them down. Each time it happens I vow never to let it happen again, and yet it does, just in a different way.

If I do have my boarding hutches here then I will have space to provide that final palliative care and love that they deserve. It's just come too late for Merry

From where Im standing, you never have, and never do let them down, in any way! And no, it wasn't too late for Merry, you loved her all along, and all the way, right up to the end of her journey here, and you are loving her now, all the way along her new journey.
No, not too late, not too little, you loved her all the way xxx

Last edited:
Back