• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Pepper my Flemish giant Feb 2008- 20th March 2012

xShellx

Alpha Buck
Not posted on her in a long time, just thought I would let everyone no that Pepper died this morning he was only 4 :(

I had noticed he was loseing weight and wasnt himself last week and took him to the vets. the vet couldnt find anything worng with him apart from he was very underweight. He was put on antibiotic and pain killer. And he perked up alot. so was a bit of a suprise to find him dead this morning and my other giant bun was cuddled next to him :(

workboxingandrabbits143.jpg

Thanks, this is the last pic i took with my mobile

Lastpicofpepper.jpg

not having much luck with my animals recently. in the last 3 months ive lost 2 of my guinea pigs and now Pepper :(

Hey Shell,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Pepper, he was such a lovely boy. I can't remember what you other chappy is called, but how is he doing?

Binky Free Sweet Pepper.

Ah, Marble, that's right. i'm glad he is coping ok, that can make it easier for us because we don't have to worry about them as well as grieving.

Back