• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not sure if posted (-cat- andrea)

I knew it was imminent, but didn't realise it was today.

Cat- I think of you often. I hope you found your peace. I have never stopped wanting to give you such a big hug. x

Thinking of Steph (I think that's her daughter's name?) and all your family, as well as you.

x

A whole year.Gone very quick.Thoughts go out to Steph.

Am I right in thinking Collielover has the bunnehs???

I missed this thread yesterday. The year has passed by so quickly.

I hope that Andrea's family are managing as well as possible.

Yes I have the bunnsters and they both a madams who love to cause trouble .....They both have a great way of escaping from there pen and caausing up roar in the other pens ..And when you find them its like hey whats the problem I have done nothing wrong

I never knew you Andrea but your bunnies still love you

I missed this, I'm sorry. I didnt know Andrea well on the forum but I do remember her, and I also can't believe it has been a year already. :cry:

Thinking of her loved ones xx

Aw, I remember her back from when I first joined, didn't know her well but she always seemed so nice. Didn't even know she had passed away :( How tragic :( RIP.

Sorry, I missed this anniversary too. It's hard to believe that it's been a year.

Andrea was a lovely person and still very sadly missed. :(

Missed this yesterday, :(

I always liked reading Andrea's thread's she always seemed such a lovely person and she loved her bunnies so much.

I still think it's so very sad :cry:

Back