• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely Chianna

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
Chianna had to be put to sleep today about 4.30pm.

Something had happened - some neurological damage, and her legs stopped working. We had tried some steroids but she rapidly deteriorated and I had to take her today. I held her and said goodbye.

I've just collected her body and I've put it in the hutch for D'Argo to mourn her for a bit.

I keep on just crying and feeling sick.

It doesn't matter how many times you've lost a pet, it never stops hurting. I miss her already.

Awww sorry to hear you lost your bunny I have to agree it's heartbreaking I have lost 2 myself in the past 4 weeks an still keep crying 

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. Thinking of you at this really hard time.

Sleep tight Chianna x

Thank you. She was a lovely bunny. It was only the other day that she stole D'Argo's apple and ran off with it. She was always doing that, even though he is so much bigger than her. She was a beautiful ginger giant continental and she used to get me to chase her round the garden before she would go back into her hutch. She always tolerated my daughter who is 3 and let her pet her even though she hadn't had much of a start to life. She loved just lazing around the garden chewing up all the grass. I don't know what D'Argo will do without his mummy. It's so sad.

Back