• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby 8/3/12

Pegasys

Alpha Buck
My sweet little Baby was put to sleep yesterday morning :cry: She developed a head tilt when she was 4 but recovered and coped very well with her slight residual tilt. She had a relapse this week at almost 8 years old. It was much more severe than the first time. She was very distressed and was having seizures. No meds were helping and she was just so exhausted that she could not even lift her head yesterday so I couldn't let her suffer any longer :cry: She leaves behind her husbun Jack who is recovering from surgery to remove a bladder stone. He has been such a brave boy and I just hope he will still have the motivation to keep going.

DSC00773a.jpg

Dear little girl.What a lovely face she has.
Im so sorry for your loss.
Hope Jack remains strong.Keep us updated.xxxxx

What a beautiful little lady she was :love: Im so sorry for your loss :cry::cry::cry:

Sweet dreams Baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou everyone xx

Jack is doing ok just now but I am not sure how he will do in the long term. When he is healthy enough I may try and bond him again.

Binky free little Baby what a beautiful little girl so sorry  and I hope ya little fella gets well soon sending loads a get well vibes 

Back