• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roses

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I just got given a rose by the fish monger :shock: Very random but sweet :)

Its one of those single ones wrapped in celophane. Is it safe for the buns? Im thinking it might be sprayed with pesticides and things, is washing it enough to make it bun friendly or not?

I havent got a vase for it so thought it may aswell be a snack for the buns :lol:

Personally I would not feed it to my bunny as it will have been very intensively sprayed with chemicals - they don't look like that naturally!

Why don't you cut the head off just with a little stem and float in a bowl of water or put it into a glass cutting stem to required length.

Personally I would not feed it to my bunny as it will have been very intensively sprayed with chemicals - they don't look like that naturally!

Why don't you cut the head off just with a little stem and float in a bowl of water or put it into a glass cutting stem to required length.

Theyre lovely ideas, thanks :wave:

I wont feed it to my buns then :)

Back