• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fay - 29/02/2012 - 1 Year On

I just want to say thank you so much for all the lovely messages on this thread, and Fay's other thread when she was poorly. Your replies have touched us very much and have helped us through this difficult time. There are so many kind and thoughtful people on RU, willing to lend support and warmth, even when they may be going through tough times of their own, or with their own bunnies. Thank you :love:

Jane, I am so touched that you made us a little picture for Fay on this thread, its beautiful :love: Thank you to people who have sent me PMs, emails, facebook messages, and cards. Today we were very touched to receive a beautiful planter filled with spring bulbs in memory of Fay from Prettylupin with a lovely card and we also received a gorgeous hand-made card from Theo. :love: It is so kind of everyone :love: Just really touched.

Our rose for Fay arrived yesterday too and once we have her ashes back they will be scattered underneath her rose "English Miss" to always be in the garden and I hope all the other buns enjoy eating the rose petals in the summer.

I am still so sorry that she has gone as you know but what an amazing home and life she had with you Colin and Kenco.

She will never be forgotten, hope youre enjoying yourself at the bridge Miss Fay xx

Such a beautiful tribute to a very special bun. . . It made me tear up. :cry:

She had such a great life with you guys I know Fay would be very thankful and blessed to have such a loving family.

Thinking of you. xxxxx

Thanks Susie Bun, my Oh wrote it a couple of years ago and we came across it randomly one day just after we lost her :love:

One year ago we lost our beautiful brave agouti girl Fay. We still miss you so so much Fay and still think of you all the time - happy memories with you but also immense sadness at your loss. You taught us so much about bunnies' ability to forgive humankind, to trust and to live life to the absolute full, making every day count. You had such a big beautiful personality and have a massive piece of my heart with you.

I know you are with your beloved loyal husbun Kenco now. Miss you so so much Miss Fay girlie, so sorry our little babe didnt get to meet you, we will tell her all about you xxxx

Thinking of you. xx

Anniversaries are hard. :( I know I struggled when it was Herbie's first anniversary last month. Sending a big hug. xx

Thanks everybody. It really broke our hearts when she left us, I still can't believe she is gone sometimes.

Baby is doing well thanks Jemima, we had a little girl, she has a cold at the moment so she isnt getting much sleep (nor us!). Bless her. x

Beautiful video, especially cute when they were opening the present! Or trying to:lol: I've never seen a bunny run so fast. She most certainly was loved. Rest in peace with your husbun little girl xxxx

Thanks everybody. It really broke our hearts when she left us, I still can't believe she is gone sometimes.

Baby is doing well thanks Jemima, we had a little girl, she has a cold at the moment so she isnt getting much sleep (nor us!). Bless her. x

Congratulations!! What is her name if you don't mind me asking? Aw, hope she is feeling better soon! Congrats again :love:

Back