• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help for bunny Basingstoke to Northampton

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a bun form Basingstoke up towards Leicester..i can get to northants quite easily if needed..so as far as there would be great
this needs doing quite soon
thank you

Hiya,

I will be in Bicester/Oxford on Friday this week (J10 of the M40) and can take the buns from here to Rugby if that helps at all? I will be leaving at around 5pm. Let me know if that can be worked around anyone else...

Bump!

Please, is there anyone that could help get my boy from Basingstoke to J10 of the M40 tomorrow, as NLENG2000 has kindly offered to get him from there to Rugby - I will very happily pay petrol costs

This is to get him to Honeybunnies to find a new wife after his original wife-bun died suddenly a few months back :(

I guess there isn't anyone who can help today :( I will be doing the same trip again on Monday 19th March if nothing else can be organised before then.

I guess there isn't anyone who can help today :( I will be doing the same trip again on Monday 19th March if nothing else can be organised before then.

I could get Sweep to Oxford on that day dependant on timing (can't today as I'm at uni in York still) but then there's an issue with getting him back to us after his stay at HB :?

The original plan was to get him up asap as I'm coming home past HB on Sun 18th so could pick Sweep (and wifey) up...but obviously if I'm already home I don't know how we would arrange for them to come back....

Well I do the trip to Oxford most Mondays so could conceivably bring them back on a Monday morning, but I get in to the office early 7am so it wouldn't be good for bunny to be in a carrier for too long, but if something could be worked around this then I am happy to help out again.

Well I wouldn't mind getting up early to meet you so hopefully something can be worked out.

I may PM you soon trying to arrange something :)

Back