• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael

I'm really sorry you lost him, and hope you can take comfort that thanks to you he was surrounded by love for the all too short time he was with you. xxx

I am so sorry, Theo :( How heartbreaking. The poor little man :(

I hope it helps a little to know that he reached you and was loved and cared for.

Sleep tight Michael xx

I am so sorry, I read his story when you first posted and was so hoping for a good outcome. I am heartbroken for you that it was not to be. :cry:

Michael, you were a beautiful boy, binky free at the Bridge.

So very very sad - what a lovely little bun and what a horrible situation for you to be in.

Run free at the Bridge Michael, free and whole knowing you were loved xxx

Please look out for the fundraisers in the fundraising section in memory of this little boy - money raised will go towards helping his little brothers, Benny and Ned also in Theo's care - thank you

I am sorry you lost him. Thank goodness he found his way to you or his during could have been longer.

What a horrible story. It would have been a comfort to him to know that he had spent some quality time with some happiness. He looked adorable. I'm sorry for your loss.

Back