• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our beautiful, gorgeous, innocent little boy was helped to the bridge this afternoon, we are just devastated at having to make the decision, I cuddled him as he went to sleep.

Michael came in 2 weeks ago aged 8 weeks along with his two brothers, all the babies had been attacked by their Dad who had mutilated them in the nest and left them all very deformed, sadly Michael only had one whole back leg and one back leg that had most of the foot missing, he had no front legs at all, he found it very difficult to move around and during the last week he had no balance and was really struggling, he was unable to get to the food dish anymore and was very thin and under nourished.

Michael, I am so very sorry that I was unable to help you, I tried everything, I am so sorry and I feel that I let you down, you have left a huge hole in our hearts and you will never be forgotten

Michael, our little angel, binky high in the long lush grass at the bridge, I pray that you are whole again and running free, go and look for all the other bunnies and they will look after you, love you sweetheart xxxx

Michael
Newbabybunnies010x2.jpg

Last edited:
:cry: What a horribly sad story. He was such a gorgeous little bunny and looked so sweet and cuddly.
RIP little Michael.

How awful :( What a heartbreaking decision to make.

Sweet dreams Michael - enjoy being able to run around with the other rabbits xx

:cry::cry::cry: I, too, am heartbroken for this little lad :cry::cry::cry:I am sitting here crying for a beautiful little mini lop boy who did no one any harm :cry::cry::cry: i fell in love with you and your brothers as soon as I saw you and heard your story :cry::cry::cry: gentle love and cuddles little boy:cry::cry::cry:

I am so very sorry - he must have known nothing but pure love in the time he was with you - love to last an eternity - and I know you will never forget him and carry him always in your heart.

Im so sorry Theo,at least you tried and showed him love for his short stay on this world.Sleep tight beautiful brave baby Michael xxxx

Back