• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo

Isabel

Warren Veteran
P1020967.jpg

Really sad to tell you all that Mo man passed away last night.

Mo was a rescue bunny from Jill (Honeybunny) and was originally called Barnaby. He was a dental bun so I offered to take him as we lived close to a vet that Jill trusted. We were promised a bunny with character...he certainly was!

Mo spent the first 4 years of his life in a tiny hutch and when he first arrived with us he couldn't hop properly so with a whole room to himself he didn't quite know what to do with himself. He soon learned how to enjoy his freedom though and quickly learned how to break out of the pen I had made for him.

He originally came to us to be bonded in a trio with Barney and Roxy. Unfortunately the two boys never saw eye to eye and after some consideration we decided that Mo man deserved to have his own Mrs Mo to live with happily ever after. Mist came along and with some help from Amy they were bonded and have been very happily living in our back garden for three years since we moved house.

Mo loved nothing more than digging at the lovely pots of bulbs that I put on the patio...I don't think they'll be coming back this year.

Mo spent this weekend lazing in the sun and causing havoc in various plant pots. He had his favourite dinner of porridge last night.

You will be missed very much Mo. You were our funny little old man bunny.
xxx

I was so sad to hear this news Isabel :cry:
Thank you for giving this lovely rabbit such a good life..as you mentioned he was originally handed in with another rabbit who had both been neglected through extreme ignorance.
His years with you would have been paradise :D
Binky free Barnaby-Mo and noserubs to Mist xxx

So sorry Mo has gone to the bridge. He was a beautiful bunny :love:

So pleased he lived with you and found happiness x

Bless him, we was a beautiful boy - I'm so very sorry for your loss. Binky-free Mo, you're a star shining bright at the Bridge. xxx

Thank you for everyone's lovely comments. I'm overwhelmed especially as I'm not a regular visitor on here anymore. xx

Sweet dreams Mo binky free at the bridge. It sounds like you had a wonderful life when you were rescued RIP xx

Back