• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
My friend on another forum has just lost her cat to a dog we thought he was going to be alright but deteriorated :(
I'm so sad i feel as if it's mine i don't know why
I guess it's bringing back memories of my kitten who died from a dog (although different cirumstances to my friend's) and also my friend's cat is tabby just like one of my cats now.
hate it

Ruthie xxx

Thank you I just feel so bad for her she's struggling to cope and i know how it is just hurts so much I wish i could go round an give her a hug but she's too far away

Ruthie xxx

That's so sad :( my cat was attacked by a Labrador a few years ago, it was horrific, but thankfully, he was lucky.

Shame others aren't :( RIP kitty cat.

Thank you I just feel so bad for her she's struggling to cope and i know how it is just hurts so much I wish i could go round an give her a hug but she's too far away

:(:( I'm sure she'll appreciate just knowing that you would hug her in person if you could.

Thank you

Today has not been great as took one of my cats Fleur to the vets and she's got gingivitis and needs to have 1 tooth out at least, probably 2. Going to cost couple hundred so stressful and worrying-her and the money. She's only 3

Ruthie xxx

That's horrible. A friend of mine lost her cat to a dog, too, just horrendous.
Sleep tight poor little kitty.:cry:

Back