• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight beloved Bertie bun

I know what Bertie meant to you and i weep for you.:cry:.. he reminded me so much of my big frenchie Benny and I he was the hardest one to say goodbye to..big bunnies are so very special and I know he has left a big hole in your heart but he also left you with many happy memories and was lucky to have you as his mum!

thinking of you

sleep tight beautiful bertie xx

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

Sleep tight sweet boy, it has been an honour to know you :love: Reunited now with your beloved Bif :love:

*Hugs* Debs xx

Bertie was such a very special bunny. He will be with you always. Bertie and you helped my Darcy so much with your help for his seizures. This will be Bertie's legacy to help other buns with similar problems that so little is currently known about by vets. The photos you emailed me of precious Bertie were so beautiful. He was a stunning bunny inside and out.

Sending love and peaceful wishes to you and Bertie bun. xxxx

So sorry Deb, my thoughts are with you and Nikki. Sleep tight big boy, have fun at the bridge with all your friends, new and old. Xxx

Back