• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ... Barnsley to Birmingham ... wednesday ...pm

You're not the only one......I'm confused and I am one of the Tracys!

Just need Angie to confirm whether I'm collecting Pascale from her or from Tracey - will need the address too and telephone numbers please.

and im the other :wave:

hes going from mine so i will pm u my address now

OK

so to summarise . .

Tomorrow Tracy will collect Pascale from either Tracey or Angie in Barnsley and take to Trowell Services

At Trowell Services (early evening) she (Tracy) will meet Chipmunk's OH who will then take Pascale south to Birmingham

Chipmunk (or her OH) will then take Pascale to x-vic-x on outskrts Birmingham where he will stay the night Tuesday

I will then collect Pascale collect from X-vic-x on Weds PM and take to Cambridge Weds eve where he will stay till Friday

On Friday I will take him to Great Yeldham in Essex where we will meet Tinsel

Tinsel will then take him HOME!!!

Can someone inform Pascale of all this and write him a route list in case he gets confused . . and pack him a big bag of his usual foods etc . . . for en route . . . :lol:

OK

so to summarise . .

Tomorrow Tracy will collect Pascale from either Tracey or Angie in Barnsley and take to Trowell Services

At Trowell Services (early evening) she (Tracy) will meet Chipmunk's OH who will then take Pascale south to Birmingham

Chipmunk (or her OH) will then take Pascale to x-vic-x on outskrts Birmingham where he will stay the night Tuesday

I will then collect Pascale collect from X-vic-x on Weds PM and take to Cambridge Weds eve where he will stay till Friday

On Friday I will take him to Great Yeldham in Essex where we will meet Tinsel

Tinsel will then take him HOME!!!

Can someone inform Pascale of all this and write him a route list in case he gets confused . . and pack him a big bag of his usual foods etc . . . for en route . . . :lol:

Wowsers! Would it be an idea for everyone concerned to bring a carrier with them so that they can retrieve it once they pass Pascale (Parcel?) :shock: on?

Wowsers! Would it be an idea for everyone concerned to bring a carrier with them so that they can retrieve it once they pass Pascale (Parcel?) :shock: on?

no need we will send him in a carrier that we dont need back :wave:

I will bring a carrier anyway -I am leaving in a couple of hours and will see x-vicki-x tomorrow - will ring her when I know what time tomorrow I can collect (looking like mid PM).

Angie/Tracey :wave:

Please can you pm me a telephone number.....just in case things don't go to plan.

I'm aiming to set off from home at 4.30pm and should be at Tracey's by 5.30'ish.

I'm setting off now and have spoken to x-vicki-x's mum . . .

seeing them tomorrow (how is it the bun run is more exciting than the filming???)

Angie/Tracey :wave:

Please can you pm me a telephone number.....just in case things don't go to plan.

I'm aiming to set off from home at 4.30pm and should be at Tracey's by 5.30'ish.

have txt you so you have it on your phone as im late getting on here.

Pascale is now with my o/h who is all rather excited and keeps telling me he's bunny smuggling and wanted to make up a secret smuggling code for Tracy to find him lol. He should be here in the next hour or so and will overnight and head to vickys before I go to work.

Just got home. :D

Pascal is sooooooo cute. :love::love:

Off to cook some tea now (I'm starving!) and feed all the furries. :D

Oooh this is so exciting! Thanks again to everyone involved, including the OHs who have been roped in! ;):lol:

Pascale has now reached Cambridge . . . apparently he had a bit of a non pooing/eating wobble last night but had picked up enough during the day to enable us to make the decision to do the next part of the journey -

and now he is stuffing his face with hay etc in my studio

He will have a rest for a couple of nights here and then on to his final home on Friday!

he is very lovely . . .

Pascale has now reached Cambridge . . . apparently he had a bit of a non pooing/eating wobble last night but had picked up enough during the day to enable us to make the decision to do the next part of the journey -

and now he is stuffing his face with hay etc in my studio

He will have a rest for a couple of nights here and then on to his final home on Friday!

he is very lovely . . .

Pleased hes safely with you ... and glad hes munching away .. :p

Back