Thread: Beth - single girl - U/D post 7

Young Bun

Default Beth - single girl - U/D post 7

Beth is about 1 year old and is a cheeky little so and so. She is a bit on the overweight side but she has lost a bit of weight since this photo was taken. She was very territorial in her hutch when she first came in and disliked being handled, over the past few weeks this has been worked on and she is now much improved. She has not been with another rabbit so would probably welcome the chance to get to know a new bunny friend.

She is spayed and Vaccinated against Myxi and VHD.
    Last edited by Nick10; 19-04-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    RSPCA Rehoming Administrator - South Cotswolds Branch

what a cutie pie

Look at those lovely lop ears

Having a pet is privilege that should not be abused, one day we might be the pets ourselves...

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him dominate the world
    (")_(")

Young Bun

Should have mentioned she is a big chewer so might not last long if put indoors!! She chewed a big whole through the bottom of the hutch within the first few days - bid for freedom or just cheeky who knows but she hasn't done it since. She promises she will be good as long as she has a nice big house with lots to explore and do!

Shes's beautifulShe maybe only chewing out of boredom.My casper chews his bars when caged but doesn't chew anything in the house except his cardboard boxes.She might be the same if given plenty to do as a house rabbit.I hope she finds a loving home soon.

Beautiful Barley, Dashing Dill & Casper the cemetery bun.My three amazing rabbits whom I love with all my heart.x

Hello beautiful Beth......................time for a new forever home. Paws crossed for you. xxx

A gentle bump for Beth. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Young Bun

Beth has been in rescue 6 months now. She has had 2 failed bonding attempts

She is very beautiful and currently has a shed/run set up which suits her perfectly as she can hop in and out at her leisure through the day. She loves green beans and broccoli and will sit very content having head rubs for as long as you will let her!

She really is a lovely girl and would be great on her own with someone who has plenty of time to spend fussing her or in a garden where she can see other rabbits or pets as she is a nosy thing and loves to see whats going on and doesn't shy away from anything.